We now have an opening for the following position in our Mona Vale office:
- Accounts Assistant – Full Time (some flexibility may be considered)
The role of the Accounts Assistant is primarily responsible for assisting the Finance Manager with accounting to Trial Balance.
Why work for Student Exchange?
At Student Exchange we create an environment in which people can and do make a difference. We are committed to attracting, retaining and developing high calibre individuals, responsible for programs that will enrich the lives of young people.
When you choose a career with Student Exchange, you will become a member of a committed team striving to deliver our mission. Student Exchange is an equal opportunity employer and encourages interest from a wide range of applicants.
To offer the unique experience of living, studying and working in another culture and to enable young people to develop the skills and awareness that will enhance their future potential. Experience is everything™.
The values fostered and supported in our workplace are:
- Openness and Honesty
- Innovation and Creativity
- Problem Solving
- Ownership & Responsibility
We offer our permanent full time employees the following benefits:
- 8 weeks paid parental leave for eligible employees
- Paid birthday leave
- Up to $1000 p.a towards health and wellbeing (gym membership, medical costs etc)
- Opportunities for interstate and international travel for high performing individuals
- ‘My Time’ – demonstrating a commitment to balancing work and life
How to Apply
To apply for the position please complete the form below and attach a cover letter and a CV in either Word or PDF format. Please list any questions you may have about the position or the organisation and we will reply shortly.
We undertake to reply to each application but please be patient as we anticipate significant interest.
Would you like to be more involved in your local community? We are always looking for Community Coordinators, click here for further details.