For visitors, the beauty of travel in England is the compact nature of the country. By spending less time going between places and more time in them, you can immerse yourself in the scenery, instead of just breezing through. Whether you're strolling the undulating hills of Oxfordshire, cycling in Norfolk, surfing off Newquay or rock-climbing in the Peak District, England is perfect for activity and adventure.
|Short Programs||Long Programs||Language Criteria||Immunisation||Gap Year||Online Video||Scholarships||Discounts|
|Short Programs✔||Long Programs✔||Language Criteria||Immunisation||Gap Year✔||Online Video||Scholarships✔||Discounts✔|
Next available departures for United Kingdom
|Length||Departure||Fee||Application deadline||Early Bird deadline||Scholarship deadline|
|Length3 months||DepartureJan 2021||FeeAU $9500||Application deadline01/10/2020||Early Bird deadline31/03/2020|
|LengthSemester||DepartureJan 2021||FeeAU $11250||Application deadline01/10/2020||Early Bird deadline31/03/2020||Scholarship deadline31/03/2020|
|Length3 months||DepartureSep 2021||FeeAU $TBC||Application deadline03/05/2021||Early Bird deadline31/10/2020|
|LengthSemester||DepartureSep 2021||FeeAU $TBC||Application deadline03/05/2021||Early Bird deadline31/10/2020||Scholarship deadline31/10/2020|
|Length3 months||DepartureJan 2022||FeeAU $TBC||Application deadline01/10/2021||Early Bird deadline31/03/2021|
|LengthSemester||DepartureJan 2022||FeeAU $TBC||Application deadline01/10/2021||Early Bird deadline31/03/2021||Scholarship deadline31/03/2021|
Important Program Information
Please note that
- Students can be accepted on a 10 month program in January or September of each year if an EU passport is held.
- Students may request Scotland but this will be subject to a volunteer host family being available.
- Non-EU passport holders can only enrol on a 3 or 5 month (Jan and Sept departure) due to visa restrictions.
- Students need to be aged at least 14 years at the start of the school year.
Find out more - Attend one of our Info Sessions
If you would like to find out more information on our programs, please attend one of our free LIVE Online sessions.
- Meet our staff
- Hear comprehensive information on all aspects of exchange
- Ask questions
- Listen to questions asked by other students and parents
- Meet other students who are considering going on exchange
Information evenings run for about an hour. They are friendly and free and are the best way for us to address your specific questions in person.