High School Groups
Indicative Program and Cost
Student Exchange Australia New Zealand Ltd is offering a unique program to Spain for groups of between 15-50 high schools students and teachers.
The groups will enjoy full board and accommodation at the prestigious Real Colegio Alfonso XII in Escorial (Madrid) for the duration of their stay. Students will attend school and a have a structured program of cultural activities and excursions for the balance of their time.
A full meet and greet and transfer service will be available on arrival and departure.
A Spanish speaking chaperone will be available to accompany the group when needed (excursions, activities etc).
The program will be fully supervised and supported by our Spanish Partner, Juventud y Cultura (JYC).
A 24/7 service is available to respond to genuine emergencies effecting the safety & wellbeing of participants.
We can tailor the length of the program for your school. Below is an indicative outline of a 4 week program. We can also offer a shorter 2 week program.
4 Week Program
A 4 week program provides ample opportunity to get over jet lag, relax and ease in to the program but shorter durations are available. The 4 week program would include:
- Full board accommodation (4 meals breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner) in the dormitories of school - 28 nights)
- Return economy airfare (if choosing that option)
- Round trip transfer from the airport to school
- Fully comprehensive medical, baggage and cancellation insurance
- Pre departure and arrival orientation meetings (including tour of El Escorial)
- Tuition in R.C. Alfonso XII for 4 weeks
- School materials
- 4 full day trips with English speaking guides:
- 2 day trips to Madrid including Prado Museum
- Visits to Toledo & Segovia
- Visit to the World Heritage of Monasterio de El Escorial
- Entrance fees for all excursions and visits
- Sport activities at school
- Leisure activities in the afternoons/evenings with Spanish boarding school students
- Access to computer room with internet and wifi
- Farewell party
- Diploma of attendance
- 1 Spanish chaperone to accompany the group when needed
- Supervision of the program by JYC staff
- 24/7 emergency number
- MasterCard multi-currency Cash Passport card
- International SIM Card
- Professional support throughout your time away as necessary and required
- Welcome home pack
- GST >
Program prices are available upon request.
Interested schools should contact us with suggested dates and details about group size etc. When the details are clear a formal proposal will be developed for the school.
If the school wishes to proceed, arrangements are then made to conduct a student & parent information session at the school to provide an overview of the program and answer questions.
Students will be required to complete an application form. Arrangements will be made with the school to interview each student prior to formal acceptance.
A deposit of $500 is due on submission of the application. The balance of the program fee will be payable in 3 equal instalments during the months prior to departure.
A pre departure orientation will take place at the school on an agreed date.
Teachers will be required to submit separate application. No fees are attached to that application.
Our Program Manager for your desired destination, will be responsible for the administration of the program at the Student Exchange office.
Isabelle is our Program Manager for Spain. She is a Spanish speaker, has studied in Spain and lived and worked in South America. Our National Director will keep close oversight of the program and is available to assist and advise if needed.
If you are interested in sending a group of students to Spain, Italy, France or Japan or would just like to learn more, please fill out the form below or email us. No obligation.