A small country with a big reputation, helped along by a timeless, age-caressed landscape and a fascinating, friendly people, whose lyrical nature is expressed in the warmth of their welcome. Ireland has modernised dramatically, but some things never change. You will be overwhelmed by the cultural choices on offer – a play by one of the theatrical greats in Dublin, a traditional music 'session' or a rock gig. The Irish summer is awash with festivals celebrating everything from flowers in bloom to high literature.
Next available departures for Ireland
|Length||Departure||Fee||Application deadline||Early Bird deadline||Scholarship deadline|
|LengthSemester||DepartureAug 2024||FeeAU $24950||Application deadline01/04/2024||Early Bird deadline31/10/2023||Scholarship deadline31/10/2023|
|LengthAcademic Year||DepartureSep 2024||FeeAU $32950||Application deadline01/04/2024||Early Bird deadline31/10/2023||Scholarship deadline31/10/2023|
Important Program Information
Please note that
- Students can be accepted on a 10 month program in January or September of each year if an EU passport is held.
- Non-EU passport holders can only enroll on a 5 month (Jan and Sept) or 3 month program (Sept only) due to visa restrictions.
- Please contact the office if you wish to apply for a 10 month program.
Find out more - Attend one of our Info Sessions
If you would like to find out more information on our programs, please attend one of our free LIVE Online sessions.
- Meet our staff
- Hear comprehensive information on all aspects of exchange
- Ask questions
- Listen to questions asked by other students and parents
- Meet other students who are considering going on exchange
Information evenings run for about an hour. They are friendly and free and are the best way for us to address your specific questions in person.