Stretching sun-drenched & untamed to the south of the wild & majestic Pyrenees, this passionate nation works a mysterious magic. Spain is littered with hundreds of glittering beaches; flamenco bailaors (dancers) swirl in flounces of colour; and toreros (bullfighters) strut their stuff in the bullrings. Beyond these clichéd images, a vast, unexpected panorama unfolds before you.
I have a good relationship with my host family, I talk to them all the time. At school, the teachers are very understanding & nice. My subjects are: Art, English, Geography, History, Latin, Psychology, Philosophy & Religion. Some subjects I don’t understand at all but I try! I think that Aussie exchange students should be warned about the cold! Just a suggestion! The food is great & overall I’m have an awesome time!
Ana-Maria Blarr – Year to Spain
|Short Programs||Long Programs||Language Criteria||Immunisation||Gap Year||Online Video||Scholarships||Discounts|
|Short Programs✔||Long Programs✔||Language Criteria||Immunisation✔||Gap Year✔||Online Video✔||Scholarships✔||Discounts✔|
Next available departures for Spain
|Length||Departure||Fee||Application deadline||Early Bird deadline||Scholarship deadline|
|LengthSemester||DepartureSep 2020||FeeAU $9300||Application deadline09/04/2020||Early Bird deadline31/10/2019||Scholarship deadline31/10/2019|
|LengthAcademic Year||DepartureSep 2020||FeeAU $10300||Application deadline09/04/2020||Early Bird deadline31/10/2019||Scholarship deadline31/10/2019|
|Length3 months||DepartureOct 2020||FeeAU $7750||Application deadline24/06/2020||Early Bird deadline31/03/2020|
|Length2 months||DepartureNov 2020||FeeAU $7550||Application deadline24/06/2020||Early Bird deadline31/03/2020|
|LengthSemester||DepartureJan 2021||FeeAU $9300||Application deadline25/08/2020||Early Bird deadline31/03/2020||Scholarship deadline31/03/2020|
|LengthAcademic Year||DepartureJan 2021||FeeAU $10300||Application deadline25/08/2020||Early Bird deadline31/03/2020||Scholarship deadline31/03/2020|
Important Program Information
Please note that
There is no language requirement but we strongly recommend that students have at least 2 years of Spanish language knowledge prior to arrival. This allows for an easier adaption into Host family life.
- 3 week language courses offered in Madrid on arrival at an additional cost.
- 5 month program durations can vary between 4 ½ to 5 months, depending on the academic year you will be enrolled in.
- 10 month program durations can vary between 9 to 10 months, depending on the academic year you will be enrolled in.
- Arrival orientation in Barcelona and Madrid on arrival at an additional cost. (Madrid orientation available to language course students only).
- Optional Program Extras are available. These include trips and language courses on request. Please contact our office for further information.