Stretching sun-drenched & untamed to the south of the wild & majestic Pyrenees, this passionate nation works a mysterious magic. Spain is littered with hundreds of glittering beaches; flamenco bailaors (dancers) swirl in flounces of colour; and toreros (bullfighters) strut their stuff in the bullrings. Beyond these clichéd images, a vast, unexpected panorama unfolds before you.
I have a good relationship with my host family, I talk to them all the time. At school, the teachers are very understanding & nice. My subjects are: Art, English, Geography, History, Latin, Psychology, Philosophy & Religion. Some subjects I don’t understand at all but I try! I think that Aussie exchange students should be warned about the cold! Just a suggestion! The food is great & overall I’m have an awesome time!
Ana-Maria Blarr – Year to Spain
|Short Programs||Long Programs||Language Criteria||Immunisation||Gap Year||Online Video||Scholarships||Discounts|
|Short Programs✔||Long Programs✔||Language Criteria||Immunisation✔||Gap Year||Online Video✔||Scholarships✔||Discounts✔|
Next available departures for Spain
|Length||Departure||Fee||Application deadline||Early Bird deadline||Scholarship deadline|
|LengthSemester||DepartureSep 2023||FeeAU $11300||Application deadline15/02/2023||Early Bird deadline31/10/2022||Scholarship deadline31/10/2022|
|LengthAcademic Year||DepartureSep 2023||FeeAU $12450||Application deadline15/02/2023||Early Bird deadline31/10/2022||Scholarship deadline31/10/2022|
|Length3 months||DepartureOct 2023||FeeAU $9500||Application deadline15/06/2023||Early Bird deadline31/10/2022|
|Length2 months||DepartureNov 2023||FeeAU $9300||Application deadline15/06/2023||Early Bird deadline31/10/2022|
|LengthSemester||DepartureJan 2024||FeeAU $11300||Application deadline31/08/2023||Early Bird deadline31/03/2023||Scholarship deadline31/03/2023|
|LengthAcademic Year||DepartureJan 2024||FeeAU $12450||Application deadline31/08/2023||Early Bird deadline31/03/2023||Scholarship deadline31/03/2023|
Important Program Information
Please note that
There is no minimum language requirement for Spain, but we strongly recommend that students take a Spanish course/classes prior departing on exchange. This will allow students to adapt better to their host family & school life:
- A 5 month program duration can vary between 4 ½ to 5 months, depending on the academic year you will be enrolled in.
- A 10 month program duration can vary between 9 to 10 months, depending on the academic year you will be enrolled in.
- 5 days/4 nights arrival camp in Barcelona, at an additional cost (AU$1,095). Only available to students departing on exchange in September.
- 5 days/4 nights arrival camp in Barcelona, at an additional cost (NZ$1,195). Only available to students departing on exchange in September.
Find out more - Attend one of our Info Sessions
If you would like to find out more information on our programs, please attend one of our free LIVE Online sessions.
- Meet our staff
- Hear comprehensive information on all aspects of exchange
- Ask questions
- Listen to questions asked by other students and parents
- Meet other students who are considering going on exchange
Information evenings run for about an hour. They are friendly and free and are the best way for us to address your specific questions in person.