So you have decided to go on exchange?
How exciting, let’s get your pre-application started!
If you are applying for one of our exchange programs the easiest way to get started is to complete the pre-application form below. If you have any questions while completing this form, please contact us so we can help you out.
Once you complete the below form, we will then be in touch to inform you of how to proceed to the next stage of your application.
There are sections in the FULL application form that need to be completed by your school and your doctor and you should allow yourself at least 3 weeks to complete all sections of your FULL application form.
If you are applying for one of our exchange programs the easiest way to get started is by completing your pre application form below.
It's not too late to apply for a Scholarship or Early Bird Discount
Reduce the cost of your exchange program departing October 2021 - March 2022 - Deadline Extended
If you are planning to go on exchange and want to reduce the price of your program, then we have some good news for you! The deadline for Scholarship and Early Bird Discount applications has been extended to Friday 30th April 2021 for our standard programs departing between October 2021 - March 2022.
- You can defer your exchange program if DFAT travel bans are still in place at the time of your program departure date. Please check our FAQs and alternatives to consider should your program be delayed. The FAQs should hopefully answer any questions you may have. You can of course contact your Program Manager should you like to discuss anything further.
- If you choose to enrol on one of our outbound programs but you cannot travel due to DFAT travel bans and the borders being closed then you will only forfeit your $150 deposit and not $1500 as stated in our standard cancellations and refunds terms. Plus you will receive the money refunded within 90 days. This is valid for all applicants who have enrolled in one of our programs after 1 January 2021. If you decide to cancel due to other reasons then the normal cancellation terms and conditions apply.
- Your reservation on your selected program is subject to us receiving your completed FULL student application form before close of business on the relevant application deadline published on our website. If your full application is not received by that time you will not be reserved a place on your selected program.
- We guarantee that once you have completed your FULL student application form, signed our terms & conditions and paid your $150 deposit, the published price is protected from increase.
- I have read, understood and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Your $150 deposit is fully refundable if you are not eligible for any reason.
- Scholarships and Early Bird Discounts are not available to 2WayExchange, High School Choice or Give Back Exchange Fund applicants.
- There are different terms and conditions for Give Back Exchange Fund applications and a $500 deposit is required.