Your program fee covers all your dealings with us for the particular program you will be participating on, namely:
- Returned economy airfare with recognised airlines from your nearest capital city (if from Australia) or Auckland, Christchurch or Wellington (if from New Zealand).
- Travel to and from your host family at the beginning and end of the program
- Comprehensive medical, baggage, trip cancellation insurance & personal liability.
- Application process and selection interview
- Assistance with your visa application (you must pay the visa application fee)
- Host family screening and selection
- Enrolment at your host school
- Pre-departure orientation and materials, including parent and student handbooks
- Access to 'My Exchange'- a personlised online resource and reporting centre packed with info to help you prepare and make the most of your exchange
- Safety Card that lists contact details for our office staff, local coordinator, host family, regulating authority and overseas partner. These cards also contain the 24/7 emergency phone numbers.
- Assistance with airport check-in at the major hubs in Australia and New Zealand (if requested)
- Arrival orientation and materials in your host country
- 24 hour emergency assistance
- Professional support throughout your time away as necessary and required
- Welcome home pack and opportunities to become a returned student advisor
- Guaranteed country of choice >