Your program fee covers all your dealings with us for the particular program you will be participating on, namely:
- Return economy airfare with recognised airlines from your nearest capital city
- Travel to and from your host family at the beginning and end of the program
- Comprehensive medical, baggage, trip cancellation insurance & personal liability.
- Application process and selection interview
- Assistance with your visa application (you must pay the visa application fee)
- Host family screening and selection
- Enrolment at your host school
- Pre-departure orientation and materials, including parent and student handbooks
- Access to 'My Exchange'- a personlised online resource and reporting centre packed with info to help you prepare and make the most of your exchange
- Safety Card that lists contact details for our office staff, local coordinator, host family, regulating authority and overseas partner. These cards also contain the 24/7 emergency phone numbers.
- MasterCard multi-currency Cash Passport card
- International SIM card
- Assistance with airport check-in at the major hubs in Australia and New Zealand
- Arrival orientation and materials in your host country
- 24 hour emergency assistance
- Professional support throughout your time away as necessary and required
- Welcome home pack >
MasterCard multi-currency Cash Passport card
All students are provided with a MasterCard multi-currency Cash Passport card. The card offers a secure and convenient way to manage your money when overseas with us.
- Security – Cash Passport is a PIN protected card, which has no embossing on the card. Therefore, if the card is lost or stolen, the card can only be used if the PIN has been disclosed.
- Convenience – Local cash can be accessed from over 750,000 ATMs around the globe.
- Reloadable – Cash Passport can be reloaded time and time again through B-Pay. Family members can then top up the card via their telephone and internet banking.
- No credit history – As Cash Passport is a prepaid card, there is no requirement for any credit history for the card.
- Budget – There is no credit facility attached with the card, so there is no chance of overspending.
- Refundability – Like travellers cheques, Cash Passport is backed by a 24/7 call center that can replace lost / stolen cards, normally within 24 hours.