Your program fee covers all your dealings with us for the particular program you will be participating on, namely:
- Returned economy airfare with recognised airlines from your nearest capital city (if from Australia) or Auckland, Christchurch or Wellington (if from New Zealand) and all prepaid airport taxes.
- Travel to and from your host family at the beginning and end of the program.
- Full comprehensive medical, hospital, health, accident, baggage, personal liability, trip cancellation & travel insurance. The policy can be viewed in full from the downloads page on our website. No excess or deductions payable on all claims except electrical equipment such as laptops.
- Application process and selection interview (in your home if possible).
- Assistance with your visa application (you must pay the visa application fee).
- Host family screening and selection.
- Enrolment at your host school.
- Pre-departure orientation and materials, including parent and student handbooks.
- Access to 'My Exchange'- a personlised online resource and reporting centre packed with info to help you prepare and make the most of your exchange.
- Safety Card that lists contact details for our office staff, local coordinator, host family, regulating authority and overseas partner. These cards also contain the 24/7 emergency phone numbers.
- Assistance with airport check-in at the major hubs in Australia and New Zealand (if requested).
- Arrival orientation in your host country and materials (this can vary in length and style).
- 24 hour emergency support.
- Professional support throughout your time away as necessary and required.
- Welcome home pack and post return assistance.
- Guaranteed country of choice.
- Accommodation, food (provided at the host family home) and lodging with a host family.
- Regular local coordinator contact and assistance including regular progress reports.
- SEANZ admin costs.
- Overseas partner admin costs.
- Opportunities to become a returned student advisor and membership to our returnee club. >